Thursday, February 29, 2024

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

Ever feel like you are in an Alternate Universe? I know I did yesterday when I walked 1.5 miles home from brunch at the Alcove in Los Feliz. I had my usual the tuna melt with truffle fries and a margarita. Then I proceeded to walk home because it was such a beautiful day (I took an Uber there) and the next thing I knew I arrived at my place and have no real memory of the walk home other than it was tranquil and I felt like I was being guided by a higher power.

Did I go mad and heal some buried wounds??? Perhaps, or...time for some aMUSEment!!!

#ANALBUMCOVER I read it wrong too, great minds think alike

I take super hot showers to practice burning in Hell, the more you know... 

Tis a glorious day to be a twat, that's all

While I think the title is terrible I am intrigued by the upcoming horror movie I Saw The TV Glow currently with a 90% Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Alright who is with me when I say Dorit Kemsley needs to get the boot from RHOBH? 

Rest In Power Richard Lewis 

245 days until Halloween, in case you were wondering

Hey the gang is all here, where are you???

Woman Crush of the Week - Remembering Elizabeth Taylor who recently had a Birthday on February 27th. She was a unique one of a kind star and HIV/AIDS Activist. She'll always be my Maggie The Cat!

Miley Cyrus drops Doctor (Work It Out) with Pharrell Friday

Toilet Paper math is the hardest kind of math

Are you brave enough to be weird?!?!

"Stuns" is the most over used adjective on Social Media IMO

Wonder what Alternate Universe I'll visit today?

Find out here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment