Thursday, February 15, 2024

Michael's Musings

Life's Too Short To Obey All The Rules
Michael Shinafelt

Life's too short to obey all the rules, and if you do, you miss all the fun!!! That's correct Minions live your life on your terms and break the rules you can, because no one is getting out of here alive.

What's that  you say? Why am I being so morbid? Oh I am being quite the opposite of that, it's called living my best life, and I truly have been for a while now. Sometimes you need a reminder to continue to do so. Some of us need to be encouraged to just do it, putting my best foot forward in gratitude, let's hit it!

Please, test that assumption and then take note of the results aka How to professionally say: F#ck around and find out, the more you know...

FYI Don't count your chickens because nobody cares how many chickens you've got

If you had to lose your virginity to one item off the Taco Bell menu what would it be?!?! Mine? Mexican Pizza

Question: Why would Satan torture people in Hell for disobeying the same God he disobeyed??? Think about it, but not too much.

Hope you all bought yourself flowers and had a Happy Valentine's yesterday!

Winner of my favorite Valentine card yesterday? A Saltburn themed one with an image of Barry Keoghan saying: I'd Drink Your Bath Water

Hey person that just got slightly angry with me for not remembering that we'd already met be...more...memorable, that's all

The Silence of the Lambs was released 33 years ago yesterday! Classic!

Woman Crush of the Week - Kristen Stewart, love this photo from her Rolling Stone cover story shoot! Can't wait to see Love Lies Bleeding!!!

Fun Fact: Did you know I am a big fan of Lana Del Rey? Now you do

Taylor Swift is the second coming of Christ, fight me on this (for those of you who may not get this is a joke in response to certain absurd conspiracy theories regarding her, it is)

Speaking of which, looks like Travis Kelce is Europe bound with Taylor Swift for her eras tour. Now that's the way to celebrate winning the Super Bowl!!!

When someone disturbs my energy with their drama I exit stage right

I'm off, wonder what rule I will choose not to obey today?!?!

Find out here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment