Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Going Platinum

Vassy

Friday marked a career milestone for me

receiving my 1st Song Writers Platinum Plaque πŸ’Ώ
from The National Music Publishers' Association through my publisher
The Royalty Network for my record BAD w/ David Guetta & Showtek hitting
Certified RIAA Platinum in the US.


I have received other Plaques before, but getting this Gem πŸ’Ž is Rare!!
Such an honour 😭 to be acknowledged.  
The timing was serendipitous as it was the same day my new
LP π’π”ππ‘π„πŒπ„ released.

It was so much fun making this album with Grammy Hit producer Tim Myers
[One Republic] with Label Position Music.
It was a chance for me to go back some of my original musical roots
creating a fusion of quirky eclectic songs.

 
I'm excited to share it with you. πŸ§‘🧸🧑


No comments:

Post a Comment