Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday Funday

Blackie

Today just for the sheer levity of it, I decided to bring back the Creature From The Black Lagoon and declare it National Creature From The Black Lagoon Day!

Hey there's a national day for just about everything else why not the creature.  

I remember seeing the Creature's screen debut on TV with my Dad when I was kid. The creature was a sight to behold to my inner child. I was fascinated by this aquatic oddity. 

Something came to mind when I sae this image of Blackie and decided to hold a day in his honor. There has yet to be remake that updates his image and story for the modern day.

Maybe honoring him will inspire Hollywood!

Creature From The Black Lagoon on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment