Thursday, February 22, 2024

Michael's Musings

No Dark Sarcasm
Michael Shinafelt

 All in all, it's just another brick in the wall...I'm feeling my provocative side of late, thus I am retalitating against being just another "brick" today (and every day for that matter) that's it, that's all.

So, what's on your agenda today? All hail dark sarcasm! Time to get it Minions!!!

I'm not just going to Hell...I'm going to Hell on a full scholarship, so there!

Sometimes we ought to go mad, so we can heal buried wounds

Overthinkers at 3am: Where the Hell is my Birth Certificate?!?!

Dear music, thank you for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirits. 

So how about that anti-climatic season finale of RHOBH last night???

BTW Spread cheeks, not hate

Enjoy the meaty peaness, think about it, but not too much

This week's earworm? Padam, Padam by Kylie Minogue 

Woman Crush of the Week - Phoebe Cates  in Fast Times At Ridgemont High, if you know, you know.

Happy belated 21st Birthday to Olivia Rodrigo

Mark Ruffalo, that's all anyone needs 

You can go deeper than that Archie, the more you know...

Slowly realizing that this is going to be a very long year...sigh

I'm off into the world to provoke, have a great day!

Find out what dark sarcasm I get up to here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment