Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Hump Day & Chill

Darth Vader

Today we are going to Hump Day & Chill Darth Vader style...who knew Darth was a huge fan of the Jacqueline Susann novel Valley of the Dolls. I sure didn't and now we all know!

BTW Chilling the DV way does not mean we are reading said novel, it means we are going to simply read something whilst we Hump Day & Chill. Mr. Vader is leading us by example is all.

So what is yours truly going to read? I thought I would give Taylor Jenkins Reid Daisy Jones and the Six a go. I acquired a copy of it at my neighborhoood Little Library. Not to mention there's a rain storm here in Los Angeles, thus what better to do than stay in and read.

Anyway I'm off to Hump Day & Chill Vader style Minions!

Reading on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment