Thursday, July 11, 2019

Michael's Musings

What Of It???
Michael Shinafelt
In this weeks edition of things you don't really need to know, I am the guy of one hundred lists, from where I shall be to where I shall follow my bliss. Yeah right, guess what's happening now? I said guess, alright then don't spoil sport. Time to get cracking -

What's on my mind at present? The bowl of frozen blueberries before me. "Yes" I live in the moment.

If I hear Baby Shark one more F#cking time....

Rumor has it Cara Delevnigne & Ashley Benson are engaged, that would be so fetch!

I spy with my one eyed jack

"I want an Oompa Loompa now!" R.I.P. Denise Nickerson aka Violet Beauregarde 

When life gives you lemons, be happy it's not syphilis 

I knew it was you calling when I heard your sleazy ring

Ask yourself, are you a homophobe who can officially not cook? 


Man Crush of the Week: Rugby Player Sean Lamont 

While walking down the street the other day a man turned to me and proclaimed he was pregnant. Is it a boy or a girl?

Shims, discuss...

It's a sex club run by women, cum again

"If you're feeling a little low, put on a pair of high heels and stand a little taller! Always works for me!" - Dolly Parton

They are not underage women, they are children

Get into the groove with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment