Thursday, February 23, 2017

Michael's Musings

Don't Bother Me I'm In Leather
Michael Shinafelt
As I sit at my computer finishing off a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, my mind starts to wander and wonder - WTF is happening to the world?!

Sometimes I retreat to my Purple Room for solace. This week has sort of been the week I tuned a lot of the static out. One must do that these days on occasion to keep ones sanity.

Right now the only vision dancing in my head is that of hitting spin class tomorrow morning. That means this weeks thoughts may be a little tainted with a view from my bubble. That's the way it goes!

The La La Land awards, I mean Academy Awards are this Sunday. Note to self: Stock up on the wine.

Speaking of wine, just had a lovely evening drinking it and having nosh with Scott Jacobs, thus the glass I am finishing up.

Is Caitlyn Jenner the ambassador on behalf of the LGBT community to the Agent Orange administration? I thought they already filled the position of narcissist reality show star in the White House.

I still have to watch the premiere of the final season of Bates Motel, just sayin'...

Fuck the rain, I'm over it! 

Trump officially rescinds Obama's protection of transgender students. Where are the backwoods Hillbilly's from Deliverance when you need them?

Hey America, clean up on aisle 45, there's a pile of shit.


Feud
Joan Crawford & Bette Davis
Eden Sassoon & Lisa Rinna
Weirdest reality show feud ever? Lisa Rinna & Eden Sassoon on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's pretty Freudian

If you could teleport yourself by blinking your eyes ... where would you go right now?

"When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them. It may take seconds to say, but for them, it could last a lifetime"

What's your safe word? Mine is flan.

And with that revelation I am off this electronic device and onto another one.

Bare witness to me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment