Friday, October 5, 2018

Seeing Red

Fashion "Red"y
Lady Gaga
Look out on the street, it's a bird, it's a plane...no it's Lady Gaga in a red dress strutting her stuff in NYC!

It's been hard out there for a pimp to escape the web of Lady Gaga with A Star Is Born opening today. "Yes" I'm going to see it, but I will be there tomorrow at my favorite local theater The Vista in Silverlake, CA.

"No" I will not divulge what time I will be there, it's a secret, I have plenty of stalkers already Thank You very much.

Time to get back on topic, or is it???

Honestly with Gaga's opus scoring a 93% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes how can you go wrong with this timeless tale hitting theaters here, there and everywhere, I ask you? I know none of you will answer, but you can't say I didn't try!

On that note, see you at the movies this weekend bitches!

Go Gaga on IG at -
https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/   

No comments:

Post a Comment