Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Hump Day & Chill

I'm Still Your Daddy
Zac Efron
So what to my wandering eyes did appear this Hump Day & Chill? Why it was Zac Efron looking DAF (know your acronyms) in the new Netflix Docu-Series Down To Earth With Zac Efron.

While he is so Daddy in the physical sense. Truth be told my boy Zac still has a vibe that is not quite in the realm of being a 100% bonafide "Daddy" - leave that to the real deal, boy.

That being stated I must say this new incarnation of  "Boy Zac" presents him yummier than an Everlasting Gobstopper.

So what is Down To Earth about? Who knows and who gives a rip roaring you know what? As long as I get to see "Boy Zac" looking like this I will be in my happy place, if you get my drift and I think you do...

Speaking of happy places, I don't know about you my pretties but I could use a good old fashioned Hump Day & Chill right here, right now. Join me, won't you???

"Boy Zac" on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/zacefron/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment