Thursday, July 2, 2020

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt
"Lift Your Wings and Show Them How Much Hell an Angel Can Cause" - Wisteria Andrews 

"Yes" this quote is the perfect summary as to what kind of angel I would be, and quite frankly am. Don't let those wings and the look of serenity fool you. Thus it's time to see how much Hell I can cause, ready set, wings in lift position and take off!!!

You ate camel meat and you're afraid of a roach?!

Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every c#nt can read. but wow! Look at you having a go!

If you live in Florida apparently Meth Gators are a thing

Speaking of which, Carole Baskin is on Cameo, your welcome

Beavis and Butthead are coming back on Comedy Central...Yes!

Reality is a hoax, something to think about...

Vanilla Ice "We didn't have Coronavirus in the 1990's" this says a lot about him

Carl Reiner passed away Monday evening. This came as a surprise to me since mere hours before he was on Twitter calling out Trump.


Woman Crush of the Week: Katy Perry, because she is absolutely radiant during her pregnancy and because "Daisies hits the top 10 of the #AdultPopSongs airplay chart this week, rising 11-10. She becomes the fifth artist in history with 16 career top tens" Congrats!

BTW I have a friend named Karen, who isn't a "Karen"

"I am Cornholio; I need T.P. for my bunghole. I want all your crappuccino!" - The Great Cornholio

Let's re-start the economy through nepotism and fraud...oh wait, never mind

Stop airing Fake Press Conferences 

Never straight, always forward

Get forward with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment