Thursday, July 23, 2020

Michael's Musings

Drag Chicken
Michael Shinafelt

We have arrived at yet another Thursday of another week in the year 2020. The one thing you can say about this year without any question is there really hasn't been a dull moment during this time in History. There have been quite ones, but those were of my own making and choosing (and trust me we all need them)

Moving on I had a great sleep last night and I don't know about you kiddies, but I feel so much yummier, time to hit it!

Taylor Swift has a new album Folklore dropping tonight at Midnight, because what the world needs now is new music from Ms. Swift???

You've come a long way since the slut pig days baby!

In my next life I want to come back as Muffin Sangria

What is this? Showgirls? Wear a bra

Peacock's are simply chickens in drag

A kiss can be deadly if you mean it...

Hugh Jackman in a tux, that is all

Please I need you to stay inside, gays encouraging their friends to self quarantine 😈


Woman Crush of the Week - Wall of Moms, they are bad ass!

Brandi Glanville really brought last night on RHOBH

If God loves us, then why isn't auto-correct very accurate?

When your mind says isolate, but your loins say something else, discuss 

"It’d be nice if Mark Zuckberg put the same amount of effort into removing white supremacists from his website as he does putting on sunscreen" - Chelsea Handler

This is what happens when Caucasian people get adventurous

Get your adventure on with me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment