Thursday, July 16, 2020

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt
Parental Advisory isn't a one off for me it's a way of life. This week shant be any different, business as usual with a side of mellow, ,but not to much mellow. That's the way it goes.

Shall we? "Yes" we shall!

It was long, and it was fabulous

Sometimes I can't find my head 

Last night's episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills should have been called: The Ghosts of Housewives past

Close Encounters of the Karen Kind 

It's kind of like house arrest, without the ankle bracelet 

Kanye West is not going to be running for President in 2020. Did anyone think it was anything but a PR stunt? Bueller, Bueller...

R.I.P. Kelly Preston

Hey you, wear a mask damn it!!!


Woman Crush of the Week - Ayanna Pressley for telling Betsy Devos "I wouldn't trust you to care for a houseplant let alone my child" bad ass!

Zoinks! That is all.

After a mere month of reopening Gold's Gym Hollywood is closed again "sigh"

Only the armadillo knows

Love, Peace and Harmony

So little time, so many ______ fill it in baby, but make it scandalous 

Get even more scandalous with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment