Thursday, November 5, 2020

Michael's Musings

Analyze This
Michael Shinafelt

What Was Most In 2020? Hands Or Brains? That is what the sign behind me states. Do you know the answer? I do, it's a grey matter...

Hey Minions, Keep The Faith

Key Race Alert: Where's My Pizza???

Current Vibe: I don't trust you

Advice: Don't bother me when I am speaking with a dead person 

Luckily Bravo had vintage RHOBH reruns on today...

People are protesting vote counting in the US, let that sink in

Instead of Red or Blue let's get physical, "yes" horizontally

Today I hereby claim Christian Bale 

Woman Crush of the Week - Pamela Anderson as Barb Wire. Why? Why not and she's hot in that outfit. Also because I interviewed her once, she was lovely!

Fetch my Red Wine, in copious amounts

There's always tomorrow, perhaps. But at least we have today, thoughts?

Real Clown Pubes, Discuss

Wipe your nose, damn it!

I've entered into a BDSM relationship with MSNBC - wish me well

Come into my world at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment