Thursday, November 12, 2020

Michael's Musings

"Breathe You In 'Til I Hallucinate"
Michael Shinafelt

"I hallucinate when you call my name 

Got stars in my eyes, And they don't fade when you come my way

I'm losing my m-m-m-mind" - Hallucinate, Dua Lipa

You know how ever so often a song gets stuck in your head and you can't get it out? Ya know, Out Damned Song!!! This week, you guessed it Hallucinate via Dua Lipa is that song. There are way worse ones I could be burdened with to be sure. At least I enjoy this one, but there have been those times where that one annoying ditty is lodged in your mind, Baby Shark anyone? Anyone??? 

Since last week we finally have a new President elect and the first woman Vice President ever...Yay!!!

I went to an Elephant Preserve while I was in San Antonio last week. It was a great experience learned a lot, got a photo taken while I was holding the Elephant's trunk...was there with family, good times!

Law & Order: SVU premieres tonight - Can I get an amen???

You say you found Jesus?! You're still a whore

We now know how fascism dies. Between a dildo shop and a crematorium. 

This race has come down to a WAP, trust...

One should live their life in such a manner that the entire planet does not dance in the streets when they lose their job. Just sayin'.

Dear Obese Turtle - You're Fired!


Woman Crush of the Week - you knew it had to be Dua Lipa since her song is on a loop in my mind, right?!

Knowledge isn't answers, rather questions inside questions, forever

Mary needs sugar in her life if she is going to Watusi with the gang

I got on my scale and screamed, "Stop the count!" Didn't work there either 

Murder Hornets inhabit the White House at present, think about it, but not too much

"If Kanye doesn’t run up and interrupt Trump during his concession speech there is no justice in this world" - Whitney Cummings

Interrupt Me, Here:


No comments:

Post a Comment