Thursday, November 19, 2020

Michael's Musings

Mood
Michael Shinafelt

Today is National Stick Out Your Tongue Day! OK, it isn't the actual day falls on July 19th, but who cares about facts anymore, right??? Seriously, ruminate on that, but not too much. Since we are currently being abused by the biggest liar in history, sticking out my tongue is the tamest way I can express my mood.

What's that? Why are there reindeer in the BG? Why not? It's too early for Christmas too, bah humbug! Moving On...

This week I received an E-mail with the subject line: Are you ignoring Stacey Abrams? I felt like I was in Fatal Attraction.

New Law & Order: SVU tonight! These days it's the little things...

It's Alligator mating season, the more you know

Whore In A Drawer is 2020's Elf On A Shelf

Last Friday I was doing laundry and flipping stations to see what was on. IFC had a Friday The 13th marathon going. Me to self: "Why is this on? Halloween is over." Me right after: "Oh, yeah."

Just tucking in my shirt

Violent metaphors are my thing

Harry Styles looks "So Fetch" in a dress, just sayin'

Woman Crush of the Week - My friend music artist Ariel Beesley, why? Because she is a big human rights activist, especially Women's. Bear Witness to the awesome photo above shot by Alanna Durkee. Follow Ariel on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/arielbees/?hl=en

Wished you were here, love tacos & you

Michael Shinafelt has been marked safe from Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You"

Oh wow I was just looking at you and suddenly, boom!

Unmask the Serpent, discuss

Currently I am on Nutrisystem to drop those Pandemic Pounds, I'll let you know how it goes

Lose it with me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment