Thursday, November 26, 2020

Michael's Musings

Gobble, Gobble
Michael Shinafelt


Happy Thanksgiving and all that turkey stuff! Was thinking of blowing off my musings column today and merely posting a photo that wished everyone well, then I thought better of it. 

We all need my weekly dose of tomfoolery and commentary, just smile and nod your head "yes" - that's it, now keep reading. You just might find some things I am thankful for, might, I said...

Ever been so mad you punched your Thanksgiving turkey right in the a$$hole?!

Anyone watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade COVID style???

May all beings be happy 

Let's fantasize about control

I'm thankful for my trip to see my family in San Antonio earlier this month

Who, like me, completely feels The Weeknd was snubbed by by The Grammys, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...

Remember the 2016 Election and how tight it was? Remember it took Hillary Clinton less than 24 hours to concede? We all know who the bitch baby is now, don't we Minions

I'm going to summon the dead - Dewit!


Woman Crush of the Week - Jennifer Lopez - Because she is 51 and smoking! Bask in the glory of the cover for her new single In The Morning, bask I said!!!

Time to lay my pimp hand down, yet again, hey someone has to do it

Ricky Schroeder, who knew?!?! 

Loving the Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa collab Prisoner 

Joe Biden has now officially won the Presidency more times than anyone in History

What's on your Thanksgiving bingo card?

Find out what's on mine at -

No comments:

Post a Comment