Tuesday, February 23, 2021

G(Reese) Is The Werd...

You're The One That I Want
Reese Witherspoon

Levity is the name of today's game, not the name game. While I saw this photo when it was initially posted on her Instagram page, I stumbled upon it again surfing the WWW. You might could say, it made me smile because it is so damned silly. 

"Yes" Minions I hereby declare today Grease on Reese day! Can I get a hoot and a holler?! Of course I can!!!

I mean just how fun is this image I ask you? I asked you, answer me damn it! Fine moving on...today is about fun not strife, so I can take a non-response, for now.

My decree for all of you today is to do something silly, but not with string. Photoshop is the challenge of the day, do it and do it now!

Reese on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/reesewitherspoon/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment