Thursday, February 11, 2021

Michael's Musings

"It Me"
Michael Shinafelt

Like the image above states "It Me" I'm not sure where to start or where to end, I'm just me and that's it. Like the rest of you trying to figure out what my new normal is, it's kind of tenuous when nothing is truly stable in the world at present.

We will get there at some point, trust...

R.I.P. Mary Wilson founding member of the legendary The Supremes 

Wanna appear smart in meetings? When everyone seems to like an idea yell "Ship It" people will then think you have the power to ship things

Mr. Woo does not pay for p#ssy, you go Mr. Woo!


Table legs hate the human race, the more you know

When your head is up your ass you tend not to get out much

I have a gimp, that is all

They call it "The Cunning" look it up!


Woman Crush of the Week - in honor of Black History Month, Billie Holiday. If you have to ask why check out some of her music on line, you'll find out.

Tell Vagisil I want them to know it was me...

R.I.P. Larry Flynt for his free speech activism 

Positive thing about the Pandemic? Since going out isn't an option I paid off one of my Credit Cards and the other one is almost there

To those who want to bubble wrap Betty White, please consider this would hasten her demise and she would suffocate 

Watching the documentary about the Cecil Hotel on Netflix. I unwittingly visited it when it was called Stay On Main. I remember it did have a weird vibe.

Good Vibes Only here, with me at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment