Thursday, February 18, 2021

Michael's Musings

Get "The Look"
Michael Shinafelt

"The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same" - Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Ever get the feeling that even though things are getting better there is a certain sameness to them? Sort of like life is merely a thing of slight variations, nothing too intense and then boom!

Yeah, I thought so, let's pump up the volume and create our own noise...!!!

My thoughts are with my family, friends and the people of Texas, stay safe

How Appropriate Rush Limbaugh passed during Black History Month

Sniff glue, worship Satan, any questions???

Roses are red, violets are blue, don't confuse the KY with the Gorilla Glue

Good riddance? Great Riddance! Know the difference

Wonder if God has ever thought of killing us all as a coping mechanism

Sometimes I wonder: What would Lizzie Borden do?

Please explain Cryptocurrency to me, on second thought, nevermind...

Woman Crush of the Week - In honor of Black History Month trailblazer Diahann Carroll, remember Julia? If not, that's what Google is for

There is only one true Pod, think about it, but not too much

Once upon a time music wasn't in the cloud

In case you might need one sending a huge hug to you

"Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and Tucker Carlson walk into a bar. The bar is immediately lowered" - Elayne Boosler

I'm actively trying to be a GIF

Help me on my quest at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment