Tuesday, February 9, 2021

National Pizza Day

Woofing!
Meryl Streep

In these times there is a day for everything, thus I do not acknowledge them all. Yet, how could I pass up a shout out to National Pizza Day, I ask you? "Yes" I asked, are you thinking of your answer or simply ignoring me?! Moving on...

Pizza how do I love thee le me count the ways, you are my favorite food group. You and Mexican Food complete me in a way nothing else can. 

Here to help us celebrate NPD is Meryl Streep, this image of her woofing down on a mighty slice made me smile, it's not your typical Meryl thing to do, ya know woofing. That's what makes it so damned amusing, and amused I am.

Well I guess that means I'm gonna have to celebrate accordingly, pizza for lunch it is!

Mic Drop!

National Pizza Day on the WWW -

https://nationaltoday.com/national-pizza-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment