Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Motivation

Let's eat the music, there is a vast majority of us out there who are struggling with those Pandemic pounds. This quote from my friend Dr. Nina caught my eye, thus it is today's Monday Motivation, indeed.

I for one have never owned a scale, so honestly I do not know what I weigh at this point and juncture. All I know is that I lost a substantial amount of weight and gained a lot of it back. I used to weigh in at the gym on occasion, remember those? 

For this part of my journey I am not going to weigh myself at all I'm simply going to work on being healthy and in shape, for what I want to be. Not what a piece of plastic tells me who I should be.

Another trick I use to help myself is instead of saying "I need to watch what I eat and lose some weight" I say instead "I will watch what I eat and lose some weight" Yeah, it's the little things. 

For more Monday Motivation give Dr. Nina a follow on Instagram -

https://www.instagram.com/dr.nina.psychoanalyst/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment