Thursday, February 25, 2021

Michael's Musings

The Ole Yin and Yang
Michael Shinafelt

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Turn and face the strange" - David Bowie

This week has brought about some major changes that are a coming. While they won't be immediate they are a sure thing. How one handles certain changes is how it effects them. I'm looking forward to what transpires in the near future.

Saw I Care A Lot on Netflix, did I like it? Sort of, while I wasn't bored it definitely needed to be more focused and have some sort of arc for the character played by Rosamund Pike 

And now a French lesson from Josephine Baker...

Remember everything's bigger in Texas, especially the incompetence 

Daft Punk = No More

Weather has delayed Willie, the more you know

Nasty, dumb goons, oh my!

Did you know? Admission to Heaven is 90% determined by spelling and grammar

Isn't it sad a rotisserie chicken's whole life is only worth 5 dollars?


Woman Crush of the Week - Eiza Gonzalez from I Care A Lot, do you have to ask why after seeing it, or the photo above? I think not!

If asked to define a word, never add an unknown one to describe it to the mix

Looking for your mask while it's hanging on my ear, is the new looking for your phone while you are holding it

I sit and drink tea, not Pennyroyal Tea, just plain black tea

Wine is the nectar of the Gods - fight me on this

I've got 99 problems, but you won't be one

Find out what those problems are at:

No comments:

Post a Comment