Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday Motivation

Feel The Love
Mariska Hargitay & Christopher Meloni

Happiness is...

Well that takes on many shapes and forms, but for all intended purposes today, happiness is being reunited!

In case you have not caught my drift, I am a huge Law & Order: SVU fan. I so seldom fan out on anything, thus you need to understand how much weight this truly carries, got it?!

Thus nothing makes me slap happier than seeing this photo of Mariska Hargitay & Christopher Meloni working together again.

"Yes" I know it's to provide the starting point for Chris' spin off series Law & Order: Organized Crime, but this dynamic duo is back in action, if even for a blip second, and that brings me joy. 

So where's the Monday Motivation in all this? Find something that brings you happiness and joy today, even if it is just a TV Show.

It's all good...

Law & Order: SVU on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/nbcsvu/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment