Monday, April 12, 2021

Flying High

Whatever Blows Your Dress Up
Anna Kendrick

This week I'm gonna be like Anna Kendrick's dress, flying high! That's correct Minions, I am finally laser focused on losing that Pandemic 25 as I like to refer to my extra weight gain as. I am in the zone and I'm gonna do it!!!

Anna's dress is a symbol for the energy that I have and will put into this endeavor. While I am sure that wasn't her intent when she struck a pose in her BAFTA awards gown that she attended virtually from her home in Los Angeles, it works visually on that level for yours truly. That's all that really matters when one is inspired by something, they need to run with it.

Thus you all now have a mission to fulfill, find a visual that inspires you to work on whatever goal you set for yourself this week.

If I can do it anyone can!

Anna on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/annakendrick47/   

No comments:

Post a Comment