Saturday, April 17, 2021

On Saturday's We Wear Pink...

Getting Into Her Groove
Tiffany Haddish

"Yes" I know in Mean Girls it's Wednesday they wear pink, but today is Saturday. It's today I came across this paparazzi photo of Tiffany Haddish out on the town with pink hair and it is giving me life, so there!

Remember when Tiffany shaved her head bald at the beginning of the Pandemic? Well her hair has obviously grown out and now it is pink.

Gotta say I am loving her latest look, not too many peeps could pull of pink hair and Haddish does it with her usual flair. (hair/flair I made a rhyme, did you catch it Minions?)

Not to mention it, like pretty much everything she does puts a smile on your face. Hey get those good vibes anyway you can...

Mic Drop!

Tiffany on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/tiffanyhaddish/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment