Thursday, April 8, 2021

Michael's Musings

Macho Man
Michael Shinafelt

"Every man wants to be a macho man

To have the kind of body always in demand" - Macho Man, Village People

"Yes" Macho Man by the Village People is presently my ear worm. Why? Because my focus of late has been shedding my Pandemic 25, and getting back into the great shape I was before  March of 2020.

I did it before, I'll do it again, over and over, I've got this!

Everyone who made those cookies you are eating shot themselves, the more you know...

Daisy May is a two carrot kind of rabbit

Apparently I am quite jaded. When I saw: "Kim Cattrall scatting sketch SNL" online, jazz was not where my mind first went

Fly free, like a Ken Doll in the wind!

We finally know why Pete Davidson is such a ladies man, according the the all female hosts on this weeks E! Daily Pop, he has Big "D" energy - makes perfect sense, mystery solved

Let's dance, put on your catsuit and dance the blues 

Riddle me this? What sports are left for Republicans to watch???

Don't fix for today, build for tomorrow


Woman Crush of the Week - Katey Sagal who returns to TV tonight in Rebel

Mike Pence is making history by writing a book with no spine

Being free is a state of mind

Dear flat earthers, has 6 feet of social distancing pushed anyone over the edge yet?

The hypocrisy, it burrrrrrrrns!!!

Let's create and not hate

Join me here, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment