Thursday, April 22, 2021

Michael's Musings

Pardon Me, I'm Levitating
Michael Shinafelt

Happy Levitation Day! "Yes" that is what I am referring to today as. All is well at present and thus I choose to levitate. Levitation is a state of mind and being. Thus may I be so bold to suggest you choose it, over staying on the ground today? I did actually suggest it, so it's too late, carry on Minions, carry on!

"No" is a full sentence 

Happy Earth Day! Worship the ground you walk on!

Literally it's like a yard sale of body parts, the more you know

Never touch the gunk. You will give in to the gunk.

I'm fully vaccinated and ready for sin

There were no ovaries on the beach, where are they? Damn it!

Oh, F#ck me geek...(Yes, this is an entendre)

Did you hear the great news about Derek Chauvin???

Woman Crush of the Week - Vanita Gupta - for her position as Associate Attorney General 

Reminder: The Academy Awards are this Sunday

Jim Jordan, Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Greene are drowning in the ocean. You have one seat left in the lifeboat. Who do you try and save? Answer: None of them I tell them the ocean is a Democratic hoax and move on

Due to popular Social Media demand LeVar Burton is in the last round of guest hosts for Jeopardy, you go LeVar!

Rollercoaster of love, that's it, that's all

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.” - Prince. Five years gone, I miss his genius 😟

Listen to Beethoven with me here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment