Monday, April 5, 2021

Monday Vibes

Crazy, Sexy, Cool
Dan Levy

While I didn't watch the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night (to be honest even in a regular awards season I don't watch them either) I did spy this photo of Dan  Levy of Schitt's Creek fame from the to do, looking like a cream dream and giving off some seriously cool Monday Vibes.

This is one of the more original, yet stylish and cooler than you'll ever be, ensembles I have ever seen a dude wear to an awards show.

It almost makes me wish I was into fashion, yeah, I know, it may sound like I am from the above statement, but truly I simply notice when something pops and is out of the ordinary, otherwise...meh.

So today's vibe world is "cool" - 

Get out there and be your own Dan Levy and bend it!

Dan on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/instadanjlevy/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment