Monday, April 26, 2021

Hello Monday!

Mellow Yellow
Zendaya

Hello Monday! Yesterday the Oscars happened, with the first red carpet at an awards show since the Pandemic. 

While I am not going to critique the show, I will state that I loved Union Station as the setting for it. Lots of ambiance and history that location has and it served as a great backdrop to the to do. Now back to our regularly scheduled program, the return of the red carpet.

It was great seeing stars trotting out their Sunday best and striking a pose for photographers again. While there was a lot of great Oscar fashion I am kicking off the week with my favorite, which you must have guessed by now since there is a photo of it.

That's correct Minions it's Zendaya in Valentino, she looks amazing and yellow is obviously one color that really works on her.

Hello Monday indeed...

Zendaya on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/zendaya/  

No comments:

Post a Comment