Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Beat The Heat - It's National Watermelon Day!

Stay Cool
Ashley Benson

Since the world is so hot, hot, hot at present I thought we should celebrate one of the best ways to beat the heat on it's own very special day, "Yes" it's National Watermelon Day!!!

Watermelon is 92% water, hence the name. Making it quite satisfying in the summer heat, or any other heat of your choosing I might add. I just did. 

Bear witness to Pretty Little Liars Ashley Benson wrapping her lips around the delectable treat. Pretty Little Watermelon is what Ms. Benson seems to be saying, or perhaps....

Moving on, since it is currently in the 90's in the Los Angeles area I am going out and get me some of the WM today to celebrate and stay cool, not uncool!

National Watermelon Day on the WWW -

No comments:

Post a Comment