Monday, August 23, 2021

Diva Mood

The Tweet Of Cher
Cher & Madonna

Diva:  "a famous and successful woman who is very attractive and fashionable" Merriam-Webster

Today I woke up feeling myself, like, well a diva - minus the woman part. We men can be divas too, trust me.

I guess Cher was feeling it as well. Part of my morning routine is to get on Twitter and what was the first Tweet I spied? One from Cher with her and another diva Madonna with the simple caption: Me & Madge.

Hey when you are as famous and successful as these two that's all you need. 

Thus the tone is set for the week Minions, let loose your inner diva, like me. Feel good about yourself, while feeling your bad self. Yeah that's the ticket to ride...

All things Diva on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment