Friday, August 13, 2021

Film Buff Friday: Frankenstein

Frankenstein 

Happy Friday the 13th and such...being that it is such a sacred day for horror fans I thought we should celebrate accordingly with, well, a horror movie. That's correct Minions let us revisit, or visit the classic 1931 Frankenstein starring Boris Karloff.

It's been a while since Me, Myself and I have seen this great piece of cinema and after reading my buddy Jay Jacobson's write up of it on his Classic Movie Blog it makes me think today being what it is, makes perfect timing to kick it with the OG again.

So enjoy your special day horror fans, you know how I will be spending it, join me if you dare by clicking on the link below....Boo!!!

https://www.jaysclassicmovieblog.com/post/70-frankenstein-1931  

No comments:

Post a Comment