Tuesday, August 24, 2021

"Candyman, Candyman, Candyman"

Who's That Girl???
Virginia Madsen

"Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise) Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)" The Candy Man, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 

In case you haven't heard the 411 there's a reboot of the 1992 horror flick Candyman starring Tony Todd & Virginia Madsen opening this Friday. "Yes" really.

Good news for fans of the first go, Tony Todd is returning as Candyman. While Ms. Madsen is not returning she decided to get cheeky and pose with this bus stop billboard of the upcoming to do. Hey, Hellen expired in the first round and no one renewed her for this one.

She captioned it: "Well hello there..." 

That's so Mae West.

My thoughts? Glad you asked. I truly enjoyed the first one, it is definitely one of the better modern horror yarns. This being stated my expectations for this Friday's reboot are low. Why you ask? I'm glad you did, for one thing not one review has been published as of yet. Not a good sign.

Will I ever seen it? Somewhere down the line I'm sure I will. But it can wait.

In the meanwhile I'm living for this photo of Madsen. She's one of my favorite actors. 

Mic Drop!

Virginia Madsen on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/virginiamadsen/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment