Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Bottoms Up!
Neil Patrick Harris

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville" - Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffet

Yesterday I chilled at one of my favorite places in Los Angeles, Escuela Taqueria. Given their name you would think they have great tacos, you thought correct. They also have great margaritas as well. In fact I want mass quantities of margaritas today. 

So, you guessed it, we are gonna Hump Day & Chill to, drum roll please...Margaritas!

What would a Hump Day & Chill be without some skin I ask you? Ah, of course you agree skin is always a thing.

Behold our shirtless margarita poster boy one Neil Patrick Harris vacationing in Mexico and toasting us all with a margarita, naturally.

For those about to imbibe I salute you!!! 

Margarita on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margarita  

No comments:

Post a Comment