Thursday, August 5, 2021

Michael's Musings

"I Restore Myself When I'm Alone"
Michael Shinafelt

Yesterday marked the anniversary of Marilyn Monroe's passing. She is one of my favorite actors of all time. My favorite Marilyn movie? The Misfits, for those who know me this will not be a surprise, for those who don't well now you know. 

With everything going on in my life and the world at large the Marilyn quote that resonates with me at present is "I restore myself when I'm alone"  - and there it is...

Saw the Nicholas Cage movie Pig L-O-V-E-D IT!

Bought some pre-packaged mushrooms to stir fry this week, imagine my surprise when I opened said package to find a chunk of frosted cake in it

Welcome to Social Media, a person who does not understand humor will contact you shortly

Happy belated Birthday to Barack Obama who turned the big 6-0 yesterday

Get vaccinated! That's it, that's the message

DM me pics of you in your American Flag thong, do it and do it now!

So many thoughts, so little time

To make the universe more cost effective would you eliminate space or time???

Woman Crush of the Week - Rihanna with all the to do about her achieving billionaire status it made me want some new music from her 

Not today Satan...rain check?

This season RHOBH is the odd soap opera one didn't know they needed. Side note to Erika Jayne stick to music, acting is not your forte

"Every day I meet more and more unvaccinated people" - God

Do you ever wonder if the Big Bang was done to merely create content???

Time to get cracking and take care of my gnarly knee injury

Find out more about it and other things here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment