Thursday, August 12, 2021

Michael's Musings

I'm Sorry My Visions Aren't Instagrammable
Michael Shinafelt

"Now here I go again, I see crystal visions. I keep these visions to myself" - Dreams, Fleetwood Mac

This week has been all about moving forward, ya know visions of your present and future. Forget the past those visions aren't going to do anything to enrich you, time to move forward, never straight. 

I wished I could share my visions with you, but alas they are not Instagrammable 😌 Let's move forward now, shall we???

You've got a pig box that's going to catch on fire...the more you know

Salad doesn't cure COVID, Connor

Hi Def TV reveals concealed nose rings

Sometime in the near future I need a Shame-ectomy 

It's time to learn more about the power of big girl energy!

When your pup is a jumper, discuss

I left my flan out over night, wondering: Is it still good?!

Licking rats, I hear it's a thing (that I want no part of)

Woman Crush of the Week - Connie Britton in The White Lotus. While I have mixed feelings about the overall show, she really brings it in Lotus.

FYI I'm rocking out to the latest Billy Idol song "Bitter Taste"

"I call YOUR name during sex" - God

Can't wait for Rumors by Lizzo featuring Cardi B to drop tomorrow!!!

You must own your decisions, that's it, that's the message

Come on, I do thisssss...

Find out what, here: 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment