Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Michelle Yeoh

Alright we must Hump Day & Chill today to legend Michelle Yeoh winning her first Best Actress Golden Globe at 60 years young for Everything Everywhere All At Once.

Michele initially rose to fame in a series of Hong Kong action films where she performed her own stunts. She gained international recognition for the likes of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies.

While I did not watch the Golden Globes I have an even worse confession that I am not too proud of. I have yet to see Everything Everywhere All At Once! It's not that I have no interest, and all my friends who have seen it tell me they know it is something I would like. I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Thus Michelle's win is definitely the catalyst that will make it a priority for me to view.

Congrats Michelle! Time to Hump Day & Chill Minions...

Michelle on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Yeoh   

No comments:

Post a Comment