Thursday, January 5, 2023

Michael's Musings

Pictures Of You
Michael Shinafelt

"I've been looking so long at these pictures of you, That I almost believe that they're real" - Pictures of You, The Cure

Pictures of You by The Cure has been my earworm for the past three days. Thus I poured over the lyrics in detail to find out if there was anything of significance. Well I found some, for me at least it is all about parting ways with who I used to be and welcoming who I am now. Yeah, I know, pretty deep for me, time to head to the wading pool!!!

FYI I can love me better than you can, the more you know...

Toddlers are suppose to run around the house, not run the house

I'm 100% going to see M3gan since the movie is a 96% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.

Which brings up the question what will they call M3gan 3???

Fine. I'll be house speaker, sheesh!

Did you know the song Short Dick Man by Gillette has a bawdy remix? Excuse me?!?!

The phrase "I laughed my ass off" has got to go. No one has ever literally done this, thus it is annoying when they say they have

Stop fighting your demons and start working with them. Demon love Minions, it's a thing

Woman Crush of the Week - Kelli Giddish. Law & Order: SVU returns tonight for the first time without her as Detective Amanda Rollins...sigh 

Thoughts on the trailer for the Evil Dead Rise? I personally can't wait!!!

Post rain Los Angeles is the most gorgeous place on earth, fight me

Boo F#cking Hoo Department, how may I direct your call

Miley Cyrus & Dolly Parton, that's it, they are all anyone needed for NYE

Today seems like a good day to....wait for it...

Continue waiting for it here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment