Thursday, January 26, 2023

Michael's Musings

Bought Myself  Some Flowers
Michael Shinafelt

Flowers by Miley Cyrus has been my earworm since it dropped. Honestly it's one of the best pop songs ever and propels Ms. Cyrus to even bigger heights than the considerable ones she has already scaled, and that's saying something!

Anyway I don't think I need to carry on further about it, nuff said, it's time to nip the topic in the bud (pun intended.)

Visited my family in WA State for 4 days, it was lovely spending time with them and a much needed rest as well

HBD to Chucky creator Don Mancini who just turned 60!!!

Let's take a journey to the bubblegum pool

I slipped on a slice of cheese last year, and I can finally address it now

Judging by the latest trailer Scream 6 is going to be savage AF!!!

Searched my home to double check that I did not have any classified documents in my possession, affirmative, I don't

Although Jesus was known as a Carpenter he never actually sang on any of their albums

Tuna Shaming is the worst kind of shaming...

Woman Crush of the Week - Mia Goth who is giving us another amazing unhinged performance in Infinity Pool opening tomorrow!!!

I'm feeling nostalgically beachy today

Spread the love, keep being creative 

The reason I never order room service is I don't like the idea of a stranger in my room

You aren't really living until you have a lovely collection of feather boas

Lemons are a good way to get rid of unwanted fat

Join me for other tips here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment