Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Funday

Bringing Herself Flowers
Diane Keaton

While scrolling through my Instagram feed something caught my eye, a video of none other than Oscar winning actress Diane Keaton getting down to Flowers by Miley Cyrus!

Hence I had to take a screen shot post haste and do a, what else? Sunday Funday blog around it.

I actually was not following Ms. Keaton on IG, it was one of those things that showed up in my feed because people I follow and who follow me liked it. Well thanks Instagram your pushy ways did gain Diane (as I'm going to refer to her from now on) a new follower.

Who knew Diane was so much fun?! 

Hey, Diane call me and let's "do lunch"

Check out Diane's cooler than you'll ever be video of her cutting footloose on IG...

https://www.instagram.com/diane_keaton/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment