Thursday, January 12, 2023

Michael's Musings

Good As Gold
Michael Shinafelt

Well I don't know about all of you but I feel good as gold based on the above information provided to me by one of those random aps you plug into straight outta Facebook.

They were also kind enough to provide you with a Tsunami warning. PS - I'd heed that warning...

Never Have I Ever...I'll go first: changed a dirty diaper (and I never will)

When it came to decor the 70's & 80's were something else, the more you know

I 💗 DP (Dolly Paton, get your mind outta the sewer)

BTW If you don't start burning when you enter a church you are doing life wrong

Oh, I still exist, Happy Thursday Everybody!!!

The "G" in GOP stands for Gaslighting 

Just in The Passion of the Christ is getting a sequel, huh? How does that even work?!?!

FYI Two crows hanging out is an attempted murder

Woman Crush of the Week - Jennifer Coolidge for her deserved win and great acceptance speech at the Golden Globes "My neighbors are speaking to me" 😂

Sending out positive energy to Lisa Marie Presley

RIP to bad ass guitarist Jeff Beck

Hard to believe Zendaya just won her first Golden Globe for Euphoria, I would have thought she would have won one for the first season as well

So pleased Ana de Armas got a SAG nomination for Blonde. I don't care what you think about the movie she was a force of nature in it!!!

Only in Florida would a man get arrested for having sex with a stuffed Olaf doll in Target, think about it, but not too much

Think about it, think about it all, but not too much here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment