Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hump Day & Chill


Hola Minions, do I have the perfect Hump Day & Chill recommend. Yesterday I watched the Netflix documentary Pamela, A Love Story about icon Pamela Anderson. 

The tagline sums the it all up perfectly: She defined a decade. Now she will define herself.

I have interviewed and hung out with Pamela and this is my takeaway from it:

"This documentary is so Pam, she is a lovely person with no pretense. Really nice."

Seriously you should watch it, you will come away with my take on her. I remember telling people how great she was and them giving me a perplexed look. Then one day I was at a party and an acquaintance of mine had guest starred on her sitcom Stacked and mentioned how awesome she is. We swapped Pam stories and he said everyone always looks at him puzzled as well when he speaks fondly of her as well. It was nice to meet someone who knows and understands.

Well, what are you waiting for?! You have a documentary to Hump Day & Chill too!!!

Pamela, A Love Story on Rotten Tomatoes -

No comments:

Post a Comment