Thursday, February 2, 2023

Michael's Musings

Our Last Photo Together 
Mom, Sister Sue & Me

Without riding on a bummer today I would like to announce my Mom passed away this last Sunday after suffering a second stroke. 

I had left the prior Monday after a visit, she had the stroke on Thursday and Sunday she passed quietly in her hospital bed. She's at peace now. Now let's have some fun!!!

A special shout out to Tyler Cassity for honoring my Mother in Yoga this past Tuesday at Hollywood Forever Cemetery 

Stop letting people spit on your hole, it's flu season!

When your mouth is a no party zone...

Always remember, there can only be one, no multiples

The Batman - Part II coming October 3, 2025

God is a woman and her name is Gillian Anderson, that's all

Recuse Yourself

Cindy Williams was a comic genius! R.I.P.

Woman Crush of the Week - Miley Cyrus Flowers is a number one hit all around the world! The song is bad ass!!!

Miss Piggy isn't available to come to the phone at present, you'll find out

RIP to the OG Wednesday Addams Lisa Loring

Don't make me duct tape you into the backseat of a driverless Tesla

A burger, fries and one martini later...

Unpopular Opinion: Infinity Pool rules!!!

Find out more contrary things about me here -

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment