Thursday, February 16, 2023

Michael's Musings

Little Mr. Sunshine...NOT!
Michael Shinafelt

So here we are as collective universe waiting, anticipating and fer sure masturbating, wondering what's next? Well personally I am on an emotional roller coaster at present. Thus who the damn f#ck knows. Hey, I'm a writer, don't look to me for f#cking answers!!!

FYI Stop acting trashy, you know who you are

Lately I'm feeling my inner Cujo (if you know, you know)

Pregnant bats, is it so wrong??? (the answer is "Yes") 

My week has been shittier than a cow on Exlax, yours??? 

When you put pineapple and ham on a pizza, I can't protect from what happens next

There is nothing like a dame, except perhaps a chick with a, well you'll find out

Cocaine Bear, get in line or grab a line???

I adore Elizabeth Banks in case you care

Woman Crush of the Week - Raquel Welch, I've met her, she is stellar and beyond! RIP unique and wonderful woman

I'll drop a house on you too!!! The more you know...

Love your whore family

Why the f#ck is there a movement to all of the sudden declare Batman & Robin was a good movie? Seriously, it was crap!!!

The long fat wang experience, discuss 

I wanna pony, like boney Maroney 

Engage with me here and let's pony Minions!!!

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment