Thursday, February 9, 2023

Michael's Musings

If You're Wondering, Know That I'm Not Sorry
Michael Shinafelt

With Valentine's Day arriving this coming Tuesday I thought I would fall in line and mention it since this column comes out on Thursday and Thursday follows Tuesday, understand?!

Thus I have done my Social Media duty, now how about you do what you want with my body? How's that for a VD sentiment???

A good dry rub enhances your meat, the more you know...

The only thing that will heal our broken culture is to cast Pamela Anderson is season 3 of The White Lotus as Jennifer Coolidge's grieving sister

It's official, I'm too old to watch The Grammys

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels

Caught the Vanderpump Rules season premiere last night. It looks like this season is going to be one of the better ones, my only question is where's Brock?!?!

Wondering what Jason Vorhees is thinking about right now...

I got an evite to join the Illuminati, just sayin

Need your heart broken? We've got you covered


Woman Crush of the Week - Kim Petras, coingratulatiions on becoming the first transgender winner for Pop Duo Performance at The Grammys

There's another I Know What You Did Last Summer sequel in the works, yes, really

Live to Exorcise, discuss...

Today I am seriously 100% reminiscing on serenity

What's the point of it being 20 degrees if it isn't going to snow?!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for another amazing day

Keep up with me here -


No comments:

Post a Comment