Monday, July 24, 2023

Monday Motivation

This Monday Motivation quote rings true especially for me of late. I have learned that you need to trust that people can deal with uncomfortable truths about you and still stick around because they know the best of you.

That has been the best gift that has been given to me. I always felt if you told people the darker things they would run the other way. Not so, the individuals I opened up to surprised me and stuck around and supported me. It even made me closer with one of them.

Why? Because the best of me is worth it and so am I and so are you!!!

Take this with you into the week, trust me people aren't as fragile as you think and know what a great person you are even when you stumble or misbehave, it happens to all of us.

Motivation on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivation



No comments:

Post a Comment