Thursday, July 27, 2023

Michael's Musings

Got My Mind On Your Body And Your Body On My Mind
Michael Shinafelt

Like the rest of the world I saw the Barbie Movie this past week. Like most of you (which seems to be everyone who's seent it) I loved it! 

Summertime and the living is easy and al that jazz. This week I will catch Oppenheimer, then as far as I'm concerned this will end my tour of duty of movies I need to see in a theater for the rest of the season. Yeah, that's correct Minions that will make a whopping two movies I saw in the theater all summer. What's on your movie agenda???

On this day in 1979 The Amityville Horror was released in 1979 - Oink! 🐖

Why not treat yourself to a good time instead of waiting for someone else to do it?

Finally got around to watching Madonna's Madame X tour on Paramount + I thought it was great! I get why other people didn't it was not a Madonna concert it was performance art

She's not dead, she's just having an existential crisis

I don't mind being the villain in your story because your the clown in mine

At the rate things are going they are going to cancel shampoo so bald people won't be offended

Apparently X marks the spot now, if you know, you know

Some people should wear a leash in public 

Woman Crush of the Week - RIP Sinead O'Connor I saw her live at The Greek Theater in Los Angeles and it was amazing, chills went through me. 

The trailer for Exorcist: Believer dropped, I have questions 

Kudos to America Ferrara who pulled of the monologue of the year in Barbie 

Have you ever been chilling out and think...Damn! this is real life!

Happy Belated Birthday to Jennifer Lopez who is 54 and slaying

It's a Cruel Summer, yeah we're having a heat wave as predicted

Beat the heat with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment