Thursday, July 20, 2023

Michael's Musings

Nothing Shocking...
Michael Shinafelt

I really don't have anything of any significance on my mind this week. Thus here is a selfie I shot at one of my favorite local places to eat The Kitchen, which serves up comfort food. On this particular day I was being a basic bitch and having a cheeseburger and fries. For those of you who are wondering I take my meat medium rare...told you nothing significant is on my mind presently, no lies detected.

103 days until Halloween...

Seent a pink dolphin gliding through the ocean on Twitter this morning. So cool!!! I didn't know that a dolphin could be pink, amazing!!!

This hole is not for everyone. Know your limitations. Play at your own risk. The more you know.

FYI It's not voyeurism if you're solving mysteries 

I know I'm late to the party, on a recommendation I started binging Elite on Netflix. Love it!!!

Raise your hand if you've ever eaten at a Shakey's pizza parlor ✋

One of my favorite albums Fleetwood Mac's timeless Rumors has been certified 21x platinum in the US

Nobody cares how heavy you are if you swallow 

Woman Crush of the Week - How could it not be Margot Robbie as Barbie. Seeing it tomorrow I can't wait!!!

Horror movies with mannequins, discuss...

Gotta teach my facial expressions how to use their indoor voice

Just so you know fate doesn't give a sh!t about you

Your religion does not prohibit me from anything. It prohibits you. Learn the difference.

Presently I am plotting some things

Plot with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment