Friday, July 7, 2023

Freaky Friday

She's Here To Suck Your Blood
Bella Thorne

Look it's Vampire Bella Thorne, and she's a bloody mess! I came across this rather random and unusual image of Ms. Thorne as a vamp doused with blood in a theater while, what else? Surfing the WWW.

Being as that I love vampires, needless to say I was quite taken with Vampire Bella and how completely "freaky" and off the wall the whole thing was. 

Thus I thought Oh, I can post something freaky on Friday here on Entertain Me. Guess what, I have and I did! LOL

For whatever reason Bella went full throttle bloodsucker for the camera Il for one, am one happy Vampire, did I just let my darkest secret out of the coffin? Maybe...

Bella on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/bellathorne/?hl=en  


No comments:

Post a Comment